Saturday, November 17, 2007

Do You Like To View Some Video Clips of Our Speakers In Action During The Event?



I know I took too long to complete this. My apologies. My only "excuse" is that I am not a full time internet kid but an agency member just like you. After taking such a long time to re-produce these videos, it is NOW READY to viewing.

I will be posting the videos one by one, and each posting will be broadcast through email to you so that you will not miss any one of them.

For those of you who have not register yourself for you FREE e-book, please do so immediately using the form below:




Here's the first video, featuring our first speaker of Citadel of Life Insurance Elites, Ms Ann Juee Kee. More videos coming your way. Look out for my emails to you. Enjoy the video.....

No comments: