Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today Is The Day - 28 October, 2007

A historical day today, the event we have all been waiting for:

the "CITADEL OF LIFE INSURANCE ELITES"

It was such an amazing sight to see enthusiastic participants rushing in to the event from as early as 6.15pm. We had a wonderful time and the sharing of the 8 outstanding speakers were fantastic. The participation from the crowd is electrifying.

Also present were the Deputy President of NAMLIFA, Mr Michael Kok and the Regional Manager of Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad, Miss Karen Kwok, the sponsor of the event.

As promised to you, I will be posting the video that I have taken on stage during the event. I must apologise that the image is a bit blurr, maybe I was too excited I couldn't hold my camera properly.



Look out for more information, pictures and photos of the event in this blog.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude towards your participation in the Citadel of Life Insurance Elites.

No comments: